Domestic animal

WILDNorth is only permitted to deal with wildlife. If you have a concern about a domestic animal (including feral cats) found within the Edmonton city limits, please contact Animal Care & Control at 311. Domestic animals found outside the city limits can be directed to the Edmonton Humane Society or your local municipality.

Livestock concerns can be directed to Alberta SPCA (780-447-3600)