Larger carnivores (coyote, wolf, bear, etc.)

WILDNorth is not permitted to care for adult ungulates or large carnivores. Wild animals are incredible survivors, and many can heal and cope with injuries without intervention. If you see one of these animals down and suffering, or in an emergent situation (i.e. broken through ice); please call your local Fish and Wildlife Office.

Edmonton District: 780-427-3574

For toll-free access within Alberta to most Alberta Government offices, call 310-0000