Deadline: March 29, 2019
Position: Social Media Guru Intern
Time Period: Spring & Summer Number of Positions Available: 1
Hours: Up to 15 hours per week Commitment: Up to 6 months
Start date(s): April 1 or May 1
WILDNorth is seeking enthusiastic people who love wildlife, the outdoors, have a strong desire to learn, and work well independently and with a team, to assist us in effectively reaching the public!
WILDNorth is looking for interns to contribute to our social media and marketing campaigns.
- Recommend marketing strategies
- Assist with the management of content creation at WILDNorth and keep content organized
- Write and distribute social media posts
- Update website
Personal Qualities: Dedicated individual who is committed towards helping a great cause.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1) Police Information Check including Vulnerable Persons prior to start date
2) Experience with marketing, advertising, and/or communications
3) Experience with social media
4) Understanding of WILDNorth programs and services
1) Experience with non-profit organizations or charities
2) Experience with website design and editing
Reports to: WILDEd Manager
Benefits of Interning:
1) Raising awareness and providing effective public education
2) Resume Building
4) Certificate of Internship upon completion
5) Personal satisfaction
Age Requirement: Must be 18 years of age or older
1. FILL in this application form
2. Answer ALL QUESTIONS
3. Gather all your curriculum vitae (resume)
4. Respond to the confirmation email with your resume/CV and references.
5. All correspondence MUST be via email.
6. NOTE: You will only be contacted IF you were selected for an interview no later than May 1. Please understand that we are terribly busy. Be patient.
7. DO NOT CALL OUR HOTLINE. This is for wildlife calls ONLY. The internship program coordinator works at another office.
WILDNorth’s staff thanks you for your interest in our volunteer internship program. All successful applicants will go through an application, screening, and interview process followed by orientation, in class training and onsite training.